Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

10 reasons why I hate wearing spectacles



Assalamualaikum,,






Since my short sighted has reach its limit, starting to revolt by launching the freaking painful headache whenever I don't wear spectacles so I need to consider on wearing it frequently. WuwaAa~
I have several reasons on not wearing my nerdy like specs, let's scroll down and check it out. Teheee (=
Before that, I'd like to say it might be a very fluffy stuff of an ordinary girl like me, so if u think U are not into this kind of thing. U may leave okay?



1- Feeling like I'm the ugliest person in this whole wide world, eyy maybe it's exaggerating, at least the ugliest person in USIM. Haha


2- It likes to slip down through my nose and I need to fix it like every 15 minutes. 


3- I'm feeling like an odd person, can't see using the two eyes given! )=


4- Everytime I want to sip hot drinks, I will blow it first. When I'm wearing spectacles, the vapor will cover the lenses and I'm feeling like the pitiful person alive! Uhh.


5- It makes my tudung gelembung. Ekhh, really hate it. 


6- The specs make me looks several years older than my age. Some people say, matured. But I don't think soOo0O...


7-  After few hours wearing it, I need to clean the lenses so I can see everything clearly. And it's freaking fussy! 




8- I'm not comfortable with myself, something huge on my face. Disrupting.


9- Some people said my face looks fierce when I put it on. 


10- Last but not least, I'm covering my beautiful eyes lahh people. Hehe. Kidding! (=


However, even I have thousand reasons of not wearing it. I need to! Or else, I'm suffering to succumb!
God bless! )=


Peeps, is every guy like to sayang sayang with every girl that he wants to? Or he just testing and playing around fool? Anyone?


9 comments:

아이샤 said...

It makes my tudung gelembung. Omaigod . Why so cute bb ? haha

and about the sayangsayang thing , normally , guys would do that for fun , y'know ? teehee ;D

Frodo Baggins said...

test

Farhan said...

not every guy, or at least not me. testing and for fun. buat stok geli-geli..

Tyra Hanim said...

haha as cute as you la dear. (=


But girls wont do that for fun. It comes from their heart. Ceytt, jiwang =,="

Tyra Hanim said...

frodo


test balik..

Tyra Hanim said...

farhan



stok geli geli? Oh ade ke? God..

Sarah Alia Shahrim said...

Yah chingu, its for ur own good lah. the more u resist it, the more u need it. y don't u use contacts??? it can get rid of ALL reasons that you have stated. BTW, everything is given to you by Allah, just syukur that u still can see k. :)

syazwanie swift said...

same here tyra! tudung gelembung tuh tepat skali.

Tyra Hanim said...

sarah alia


hehe, Yea I will if have lots of money i can simply do laser. Ngeh. Wearing contct lense seriously fussy. I hate it >.<




syazwanie



hehe. That's why i dun like it T.T