Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I miss the place we call home




Assalamualaikum,


7am, waking up in the morning

Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs

Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
Seeing everything, the time is going
Ticking on and on, everybody’s rushing
Gotta get down to the bus stop
Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends



That's Friday by Rebecca Black not anything related to my schedule hehe. Cause I think mine now is somehow little bit tight and rigid that I'm feeling like freaking out of control to have a better place to rest and enjoy the seconds of time. The place would be absolute, home lahh. Warghhh rindu!


Intensive training for Great Serdang Open sometimes I found it is too tense up that we need to put things seriously and like absorb new matters in the list to remembered and take notes about. Subprime mortgage, nuclear reactor, NPT, sex education, NHS, central banks blah blah blah blah. 


Dah seminggu dah duduk sini, Kediaman Desa Jati Kampus USIM. Tiap- tiap hari get ready at 8.30 then get in the debate room at 10. Research stuffs then the first mock will be ran. Lepas tu lunch, solat kejap research again then second mock pulak. Sometimes there are even three mock debate, public speaking, present substantials materials, learning the structure thingy, everyday without holiday. 10 am end up to 10 pm. 


But then, being so called cunning I'll just surfing little bit substantive spending more time on reading blog,youtube walking and so on rather than those things I listed before. I'll just research about the motions just the 30 minutes before the debate. Waaa, kalau study pun aku ta enthusiast macam tu inikan pulak debate. WooHoO! >.<
Tapi usually pape pun at the end of the day I'll find myself so helpless and exhausted, keep blunder on because of unbearable tired! Pfffftttt.


But then I do believe to shoot something in our life we need to sacrifice and we need to bear in taking risks too. We wont be better if we're staying in the same level without taking any decision on moving forwards, so we need to bear with it. So much pain on the very the first baby step but then things will just getting smooth and better. 


Let's talk about something nicer. I'll show u pictures of a girls' outing, the moment I'm spending my time at home. (:


 Dumuk (:


Miss u gegirls >.<



Last but not least just wanna say this, There are ways to appreciate people around us. One of it is APPRECIATE the differences. People are different, don't aspect people to just can cope up with our styles. 






No comments: