Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

girls + boybands = no sweat



Assalamualaikum,



What up gang? Hope everything's fine.



Girls crazy about boybands is so common, yeah girls + boybands = no sweat. It might sounds pathetic I know but hey boys listen to Korean boybands and imitating them are far and much pathetic okeyh. I honestly think that english boybands are always much more awesome than Korean boybands eventhough sometimes I hook up with their videos and stuff. Not following but still knowing, some kinda. On the other side, undeniably Korean boybands are very good in dancing but not english boybands. I never like boybands before but currently I listen to OneDirection cause they got really amazing people in their group. Ho- yeah. Please jangan jadi lagha macam saya. )= My favourite song after all is "What Makes You Beautiful"







They consist of five, which are from the left Harry, Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Liam. The one that caught most my attention is GAAHH Zayn Malek. He's so lalalalala~ Gee.




He is 19 years old on 12 January from West Lane Baildon, Bradford UK. He's a Muslim. 


I love his voice and I adore the way he sings. But it upsets me when he says ;

Never live life in fear of death.” 


It's like his quotation/ trademark. To be worst he's a Muslim to say that. 


Despite in Islam, a muslim ought to remind himself about the day of death and life after death thus remembering the sins that he did and repent to ALLAH. I hope Muslims out there who be attached to him including me for certain aware about this even how much we 'minat' him.




Bunch of verses that stated the importance of remembering the day of death such ;


Allah Almighty says, "Every self will taste death. You will be paid your wages in full on the Day of Rising. Anyone who is distanced from the Fire and admitted to the Garden, has triumphed. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of delusion," (3:185) 





I can say no more. Heart Zayn. I hope he'll be settled down to be better one.  (=







8 comments:

NORHIDAYAH said...

muslim but wear earrings? whattha .......

Tyra Hanim said...

as far as I know, he pierced his left ear. I think that one he put on only clip ear accessories.

Ahmad Ridhwan said...

agree..... english boyband better .... korean, hurm, tak paham lah mesej diorang..... so takde feel.....

nice post...

iedchan said...

i am wayyyy past boyband...heheh...sometimes we do grown up..:P

Eqa Yazid said...

Hai awak.. Kita blogwalking sini . hehe. Btw,kita sama-sama doakan dia okay :)

Tyra Hanim said...

Bro Bobo


yup, so english boybands are the best! One direction, hehe (:

Tyra Hanim said...

iedchan


yeah, we grow up and left some craziness behind. Hope to get over it soon (:

Tyra Hanim said...

Eqa Yazid


Hehe, thanks for BW. yup InsyaAllah (: