Followers

Friday, June 1, 2012

Reminisce ; Vice Chancellor Cup 2012




Assalamualaikum, 


Alhamdulillah I finally finished my second semester of my first year, and even more another 23days I'm gonna turn into 20 years old. I'm a big girl! Oh, I can't believe it time flies so fast. I feel like it's just yesterday my mum still brushing my hair and put powder on my face but now I am a twenty years old girl? Indeed, times never wait. 


FYI, this week is gonna be our study week then I have 7 papers ahead, I wish all my friends and whoever read this post, please shoot me with your du'a so I can do well in my final and achieve my target. 


I planned to write this long time ago, but I haven't got ample time to do it so now I'm gonna share with you all, one of the reminiscent memories of 2012 I guess. And I hope it'll stay that way.


Last Vice Chancellor Cup, I decided to participate malay debate since I was a Malay Debater as well during my secondary school. Sometimes I got more feel urging whenever I debate in Malay simply because it's my language and I'm proud of it certainly. At first I need to choose whether to be on3 of the jury for english debate or participating malay debate & I think I had made a right choice. 


That day, when we had our english debate training we need to do public speaking on the title "My Happiest Moment". I had my 7 minutes speech talking about this (= So now I think I'm gonna run my post that way. 


Have you ever played Angry Birds games? I'm pretty sure that u guys did. Playing Angry Birds games sometimes, we think the level seems easy but we had hard time to pass it otherwise. Another time, we think we not gonna pass this level cause it's so difficult, but then yes we did it. And it was splendid. I think sometimes life works that way. Things always go unforeseeable, might hard than it looks and the other times it's easier that it looks. That was what happening to me during VC CUP 2012. 


We have no people to represent our Faculty, to be worst we were loaded with unhelpful people some more. Teams were set up a day before the date of competition. The only one who worked out with me earlier was Izyan Nazihah. We did research together, thank God I had her! The teams were rearranged, some members dissenting, and all that. At last, we have Raihan & Bro Hilmi in our team.


the night before the competition



the journey began here. Round 1, Win.

 Ahhh, they were tamhidians.


After the round. Nerdy look >,<


 Motions room. Waiting for the match up.
 


 They are Pandanians (Medic students) Judges



So for the first day, we won 2rounds out of 3. We lost over KK1 for salah bukak konsep, we were the government. Opening the case is very important in debate so yeah. Lost. Bites.





Never mind that, move to the fresh second day. We thought it will be smooth & swift , instead the lost pain that we still suffered but.. unfortunately. We lost with margin 1 the day before. IDK what was happening it appeared that the margin was 11. Can u imagine 11, those who got 11 margin is like 

"Assalamualaikum, yang dipertua usul pada hari ini adalah Lynas Bukan Agenda Politik. Emm err I'm sorry I can't really speak in Malay"





God knows how we feel at that time, we were crying especially Me & Izyan. We had enough hard times, it hit so harsh that we almost couldn't take it. We were refused to continue to the next round but after all the dramas and tearshed we went to the third round still. We were not doing this for ourselves, we did that for FSU. We carried the responsibility. 



 3rd round, Tamhidian again. We won thank God.



Won at the third round, we gradually gained the confident. Alhamdulillah. The fifth round, the last round for the day was against FPSK (Medicine). I think that was the plausible round I went through. Cause I feel like all of us performed quite well and Izyan was excellent. At the moment, most of the other languages rounds were finished and they went to the DKF to witness us. The DKF was almost full!







 2012 funniest face ; Izyan HAHA



They captured my whole reply speech, one sweetest feeling, people laughed on your jokes, getting the solid applause from the audience once you finish your speech is just so breathtaking! 

We thought that we had win the round but it happened otherwise. We lost. Well, unbelievable. No, I'm not bragging. Just repeating what people were saying. But overall it was okay cause we still manage to break the quarter! Yeah, alhamdulillah.


this one is epic fail picture of the year trololol


 half of the contingents


 IRDK what to put



 round that we lost to KK1




We were given a whole week to prepare on our quarter, please note that we still have classes to attend and assignments to be done. SO we were not really prepared actually, only two nights before the day. Our aim was only to break the semi, cause we knew that we won't go beyond that. Plus, all we thought about was going back home. Dah start semester holiday kot sabtu tuh, tsk tsk tsk I wanna go back home!







 quarter final, against KK1 another one more time

Actually the moment the match ups were released we knew that we not gonna break the semi cause yeah we had history with them. Lost history. But last night, we decided to just enjoy our rounds and just kick the arse well we are going back after all. So that's what we did. 



Fuuuu~ Seriously let's take a break first yea? SO many pictures loaded here I think I'm gonna continue it on the next post. 



Did we break the losing curse? Stay tune yea kawan- kawan! (=















4 comments:

ElixirReyn said...

idk dat our pink cloth r georgeous untill i watch da pict =P

Tyra Hanim said...

yeah, seriously! I love it (:

Nazihah.Abdullah said...

tersebak di dada ~


nice.
thanks :)

Tyra Hanim said...

hehe, welcome sayang (=