Followers

Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Letter From Ibu

Assalamualaikum, 


I always love the idea of a guy being in love with me and her mother is the one who appreciate it so much because there was something good happened to her beloved son after he met and knew me. Thing such " I like how much he changed after knowing you, for good causes." I always love the idea that I will be able to have another mother who loves me the way my umi loves me. That much. I always love the idea, we will make a good pact, the son, the mother and me, my umi. I don't know, I've been in a situation where I started to imagine things like this. It should be good right? :)

That was a total random. 

Anyway, here is another thing called "stuff I wanna tell my future children, daughters especially."



Dear children, 


Just be a nice person, it's really that simple, my love. The world has plenty of people who are filled with angst and hate. But don't be one of those people. Be someone who can light up a room with their smiles, lend a helping hand whenever possible, treat others with respect, and be comfortable enough with yourself to bring others up even if they try to bring you down. Don't be afraid to peruse your passions, try new things, see new places, set goals, fail, learn and grow. YOU are in charge of your life story and no one else. So make sure you're living it for yourself and it's a story that worth reading... any struggle, heartbreak, or obstacle will also pass. You may feel like your world is crumbling all around you and you'll never be able to move forward. But I promise you... you're strong you are capable and you will persevere. You know I know that right? Because you're tough cookie just like you mom, and her mom, and hers before that. Enjoy the ride sweetheart, it's all part of beautiful journey. 


One last thing to my smart, beautiful children that I haven't met yet. Always remember two of the most important things in your life; yourself and your family. There is no love like the love you should have for yourself and that of your family. Never forget Allah is always by your side, He loves you more than I could love you. Remember that my dear, you will be just fine :) 


                                                                                                           Love
                                                                                                       -Your Ibu. 



I found this somewhere, I thought this is inspiring, and amazing that some people are going through the same struggle like I am(portrayed in the letter). Just two paras that are so comforting. Mothers would definitely encourage their children to pursue their ambitions, but don't forget to tell them to be nice, kind, and passionate to people. Treat others with respect, not so many of us do that. It probably will start with us now, be one and be the mother who remind them to possess those attitudes. Our little efforts could make this world a better place to live for all of us.




One more thing, 

Hey, would you mind not falling in love with me for the idea that you thought who I am and what will I be? Cause I might not anything you thought I am. 



No comments: