Followers

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Yer lost, baby.

Assalamualaikum,


Hello there, no I definitely do not write why and how IMF is a bad guy or whether I think Wawasan 2020 is achievable with the stake that Malaysia is going right now in the blog. This is the place where I rant, losing it a bit though. So here's another story.

You can't help but got a bit distracted seeing your peers got engaged and getting hitched while yours just crumbled, creeps out of the window. Congrats, you guys made it.

Quite honestly, I do not consider myself young, what I'm looking into a relationship is a real deal, like how much we can help each other to grow being the best version of us. Or how do we accommodate everyone of us in life and rather figuring out means to provide well founded support system ever existing to you and me.

And I wanna be with someone that I'm passionate about, someone who is too, passionate about something. Someone who is doing more than just a living, whose filling a bigger cup, reckon some social responsibility at hands. I wanna be with someone who is inspiring and see me some other times in a while as an inspiration. I'm not afraid of commitment if I think he's the right person. By heart and my very rational calculus.  .

Commitment should be mutual, if I did my part why can't you execute yours? I can't imagine being with one person who can't even accomplish just the very threshold of life plans, the probability of defaulting in the future is just huge as mountain Everest. As typical as it sounds, actions speak louder than words. Something that I always look forward to. So these days, I learn. I learn to try looking at life with the probability of living it alone. I try to find ways to provide everything on my own. I try to figure it out by myself. Space that I won't get by clouding my mind that one day I'll settle. Maybe my pride matters than everything else.


Because if you don't put your best efforts to get me, yer lost, baby.


always relatable

2 comments: