Followers

Monday, January 25, 2016

That's How I was Loved.

Assalamualaikum,


In the coldest of night when everyone was shivering, you wrapped around me with the only thick cloth that you wore to keep me warm, you resisted and you were freezing yourself
That's how I was loved. 

When I had a bad day, you are willing to spend hours on the phone just to listen to my rumblings and rants even you were out in the morning, working the whole day to 3 am in the morning. Responding to everything I uttered, got scolded if you said the wrong things but you didn't fail to calm me down and listen to literally everything I said. 
That's how I was loved. 

Cheer me up, making me laugh in seconds when I was in tears scaring for my future and my haunted past. 
That's how I was loved. 

Asking my opinions in decisions you made and appreciate my judgement in making conclusions. 
That's how I was loved. 

Buying me Stabilos, Sharpies, cookies when it's almost finals week & reminded me everyday to study hard and do my best. Believed in me I can do it. 
That's how I was loved. 

Sent me pizzas and sushis in the middle of night meetings just because I said I was hungry. 
That's how I was loved. 

Say sorry repeatedly even you were not wrong so you won't ruin my mood. 
That's how I was loved. 

Buying my parents and brother presents as to say hi to them when it's flying hometown time. 
That's how I was loved. 

Didn't yell back at my face when I was all screaming and arguing over the littlest things. 
That's how I was loved. 

You will make sure you're the first person that greet me in the airport with flower bouquets and the sweetest smiles. 
That's how I was loved. 

Checked me out when you had time while working just to know how my days went so far and immediately attend to it if there's anything I needed.
That's how I was loved. 

Called me every night just to listen to my voice before you hit the hay after a long day, your sleeping pill it was.
That's how I was loved. 

Put up with me in my high and low. 
That's how I was loved. 

Promised me that you will love me in your life time and eternally. 
That's how I was loved. 

Told me you will do anything within your abilities to be with me, forever you said. 
That's how I was loved.


I didn't know if I was loved enough. 
Love might creeps out of the window. 
We might fall in love with the right people but at the wrong time. 
Maybe our love wasn't blessed by fate, is damned by destiny. 





Thanks to today's conversation, I reckon how does it look like "love creeps out of the window". What does a relationship means for some. 
We all have different phase of relationship that we're going through. Thus, in every moment of high & low, give it a space. It makes ones sweeter, or bitter. It is different from one to another. Thus, give it space. Something bigger will come later. Love is icebergs in a deep ocean, blizzards in the winter, crevasses in mountains, thunder in shuddering of nights. Can you survive? It's all cold and lethal. Thus, love is only for the strong ones. Weak people don't love even though they might be loved. 



In the end, it's not about how it ends, it's about how we loved each other. And that, is how I was loved. 


2 comments:

Dewi Aja said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Ondina said...

Thank you for writing so interesting blog.

Affinity can play together, I hope you can play runescape together.www.rs2joy.com